Menu of Services
Investment Management** Process
Manage the Three Greatest Risk Factors
- Structure of Asset Allocation * - Portfolio should be well-balanced depending on the client's current situation, risk tolerance as well as future goals and needs
- Monitor and Re-balance Asset Allocation - Continuous ongoing process where re-balancing is triggered depending on changes in the market and the balance in the portfolio. Portfolio is realigned to stay on track with clients current situation, risk tolerance as well as future goals and needs.
- Correlation of the Investments, Funds and Managers - Investments are not recommended until a thorough review of past performance is complete as well as confirmation that the fund is geared towards its stated objectives. Also, each individual investment must fit in and interrelate with others within a portfolio.
Products and Services
- Wealth Management Tax Planning
- Wealth Distribution Estate Planning
- Employee Stock Options Charitable Planning
- Wealth Transfer Strategists
- Business Continuations Buy/Sell Funding
- Deferred Compensation Plans Pension Plans
- Key Man Protection 401-K Plans
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Managed Accounts Bonds
- Brokerage Accounts Stocks
- Fixed Income Mutual Funds
- Variable Annuities REITs
- Tax & Credit Investments
- Fixed Annuities Term Life
- Second-to-Die Life Whole Life
- Long-Term-Care Universal Life
- Key Person Insurance Variable Life
- Disability Income Protection
- Social Security
- Medicare Supplement Coverage
- Final Expense Insurance
Please do not hesitate to ask us about any of the listed products and services.
* Asset Allocation does not assure or guarantee better performance and cannot eliminate the risk of investment losses. Investments are subject to market risks including the potential loss of principal invested.
** These services are offered by Keith Richardson through H.D. Vest Investment ServicesSM and H.D. Vest Advisory ServicesSM.